I am successful at standing. So I’m awake + aware, and currently working on the proactive movement. Y’all pray for me, meditate, and pour out some positive vibes my way.
“You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution. Change is inevitable, personal growth is always a personal decision.”― Bob Proctor
I’ve started many blogs. Since I was preteen, I would write stories and poem in my journal and then I’d transferred those written stories onto my computer (you know that massive block monitor). Anyways, I was a frequent writer, I’d say my genre was poetic and melodramatic. Then I got older, started looking at others — comparing their full with my lack and told myself that it was the money that caused me to stop sharing stories or the lack of time, or lack of focus. STOP T, it’s all madness really, this is me getting in my own way, repeating the same old paradigm shift that keeps me standing still. Now as an adult, it’s my responsibility to be my own captain and smack myself awake before I lose my sense of direction.
So here I am, I’ve been typing from 10:30 pm – 3:30 AM. I am hopped up on excitement and passion because I did it — I am a successful blogger and dammit I will write. I’ve made the decision to be a successful doer. I am going to celebrate in my mind and paint a portrait of what happens when I just do.
Let me share with you the madness I said to myself — the positive and the negative.
Positive/Limitless Monologue Negative/Limiting Monologue
- I will start this blog (.)
- I will start the free blog with minimal options until I can afford the paid subscription/hosting/theme.
- I will create a plan/vision board for my blog.
- I will post consistently and write ahead to prepare for the unexpected.
- I am a successful blogger.
- I am creative, clear, and articulate.
- I am thrilled to share my journey with others and build bridges with the online/local community.
- I have a story/message to share.
- I will start this blog whenever I can afford the blog during some distant time (Tax Season).
- I cannot afford to blog at the moment, the start up costs are high.
- I write but I’m private and have nothing to share, my life isn’t interesting.
- I am all out of ideas, I don’t know what to write about.
- It takes years to see traffic and no one will read my blog.
TIP #1 that supports my being: Repeat positive affirmations daily.
I am valuable. I am precious. My voice matters.
“Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.”― Bob Proctor
So, tell me what have you told yourself (positive/negative) that is causing you to successfully stand still? List (1) I AM phrase that you’ll repeat several times each day.
I am here to encourage.