Hi! My name is Treasure Curry. I love to sing, write, and create ways to talk about topics that challenge us, topics that hold myself accountable and share stories that help us feel like we’re not alone.
My mission is to uplift, share my gifts, share with you my growth day to day, to Inspire and track my progress.
Why did I start a Blog?
- Because I feel more like myself, more alive when I write.
- Because it helps me focus and process my own ideas and improves my speech.
- Because I am a creative being that wants to contribute and extend my far reaching hand, through the internet and locally.
What is this Blog about?
- Documenting my journey as I become more of my authentic self, the “Natural Treasure”
- Accepting within myself and remind others, we are here for a purpose: Seek that purpose.
- We are valuable, loved and absolutely enough.
- Daily motivational topics as I too struggle to get up and push forward.
- Daily scriptures and quotes that encourage and remind that we were created to be stewards of the world.
- Finding contentment and practicing economical habits.
Treasure was born in Brooklyn, NY. However she didn’t adopt the NY attitude and hustle, she prefers the quiet low key vibe; she’s happiest hiking outdoors and spending quality time with family. A few months after 9/11 her family moved to Texas where she spent her teen to adult years, growing and serving others. Both of parents are from Guyana in South America. She loves anything natural, you name it and she wants to learn more about it. She lives in Nashville with her husband and loves spending her days writing, caring for Seniors, Community service and singing for meditation.
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.Oprah Winfrey
Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.Dale Carnegie
“When you have something to say, silence is a lie.”
Jordan B. Peterson, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos